Purchase your own copy at Amazon
Trees of the Book – Learning from God’s Creation
Explore the Bible and learn from God’s creation. This entertaining and educational book offers children loads of fun. At the same time they’ll be learning about the Bible.
Inside its pages you’ll find:
• Bible stories told from the viewpoint of the tree
• Fast facts to help identify the specific tree
• An activity to help reinforce the truth in the lesson
• Challenging questions to support each story
• Glossary and “People of the Bible” sections to define difficult words
• Project suggestions to enhance your learning
This engaging and instructive book is a colourful introduction to trees, leaves and their corresponding Bible stories. It’s ideal for 7 to 9 year olds, for home or school use and classroom sharing in grades 2/3 to supplement the Life Sciences Curriculum on Plant Life.